RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Final submission deadline is Friday, 5 May 2023
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- Abstracts previously presented will NOT be accepted.
- All abstracts should be 100-500 words, submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Prior to submission all relevant approvals, clearance, and availability to attend must be in place.
- You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 presentation.
- Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Theme, Topic and Sub-Topic. For a complete listing of abstract Themes, Topics and Sub-Topics, please view the abstract themes here.
- Abstract title - limited to 10 words
- Technology case studies will be prioritized
- Abstracts presented with customers will be prioritized
- Important note: Abstract submission is free of charge, however, speakers for accepted abstracts would need to pay a speaker fee of USD 4,400 if not exhibiting/sponsoring at the event
RULES FOR PRESENTING OF ABSTRACTS
- Each technical presentation is strictly limited to 20 minutes only.
- Each presentation must have no more than 16 slides
- We do not allow company introductions during presentations
- Ratio for PPT is 16:9
- We recommend to keep text to a minimum
- Ensure any text is in large font
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables
- Ensure contents have a logical flow