- All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
- All attendees must wear a valid badge at all times and be registered for the event.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the event.
- Anyone obtaining a show attendee badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event and may be barred from attending future events.
- Minors under the age of 16 will not be permitted entry.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event and venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
- Official photographers & videographers will be taking photographs and other images at the event. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs or video footage of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the event attended and other Clarion Events events in the future.