Simply submit all your completed entries/nominations before the deadline: Monday, 21 August 2023
Please refer to the Award Poster guidelines below before submitting.
AWARD POSTER GUIDELINES:
The nominations need to be shared in a poster form (A1 portrait) with the following sections:
- Achieved Impact of the programme (if applicable)
Criteria below for the Female / Young Engineer Award only:
Leadership experience - This could be in the nominee leading her team or a group of individuals in achieving a goal through work or volunteering in community or outreach programmes.
Teamwork experience - The nominee should have examples of being collaborative, encouraging people to work together and working with others to achieve successful outcomes.
Professional commitment - The nominee should have evidence showing commitment to a medium-term project or role, and a clear drive and ambition to continue developing and enhancing knowledge and skills.
Criteria for grading are as follows:
- How innovative the project or technology is
- If the technology has been proven, or is still being tested or in the planning stage
- How it will solve an important problem that will help the oil & gas industry
- How difficult it was from a technical or industry-change perspective
- How valuable the outcome is to the oil & gas industry
Criteria below for the Leader of the Year Award: only:
Disruptive Innovation Impact - Did they successfully promote ideas and lead projects that embodied new ways of thinking?
Collaborative Innovation Impact - Did they inspire others and play a significant role in creating new or unique organizational models, including cross-functional teams, that took a collaborative approach to solving problems or creating new ways of doing things?
Social Impact - Did they enhance the perception of the industry’s value for other potential next-generation leaders?
Please see examples from past year's award winners below for your reference.
EXAMPLES OF AWARD POSTERS:
Click on the poster to enlarge it:
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING ONE OR MORE AWARD CATEGORIES?
INTERESTED TO JOIN OUR PANEL OF JUDGES?
We invite a panel of judges to take part in our selection process each year. The process remains 100% independent, impartial and with no payment by any organisation or individual. The decisions made by our global and regional judging panel is final.
Judging Factors include:
- How innovative is the project or technology?
- How valuable is the outcome to the oil & gas industry?
- Is it technology proven yet or still being tested or in planning stage?
- Will it solve an important problem that will help the oil & gas industry?
- How difficult was it from a technical or industry change perspective?
If you would like to join us as an Awards judge and have a neutral view within the market, please contact us at Natalie.Chew@clarionevents.com.