Simply submit all your completed entries with the subject line of "2023 ADS Awards Nomination" to Natalie.Chew@clarionevents.com.
Please take note of the key points before submitting:
- You may enter multiple categories but each category entry should be submitted separately.
- Follow the Award poster guidelines mentioned below
- Clearly submit the name of the nominated project or technology
- Case studies with clear results will stand out
- Clearly describe what is innovative about the project or technology
Deadline to submit nominations: Friday, 7 July 2023
AWARD POSTER GUIDELINES
For the poster, the format in an A1 (portait) and should include the following: Background, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Conclusion
Please see an example from past year's award winner on the right for your reference.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING ONE OR MORE AWARD CATEGORIES?
If your company would like to sponsor one or more award categories and introduce category winners, contact us at email@example.com to discuss award sponsorship opportunities.
INTERESTED TO JOIN OUR PANEL OF JUDGES?
We invite a panel of judges to take part in our selection process each year. The process remains 100% independent, impartial and with no payment by any organisation or individual. The decisions made by our global and regional judging panel is final.
Judging Factors include:
- How innovative is the project or technology?
- How valuable is the outcome to the oil & gas industry?
- Is it technology proven yet or still being tested or in planning stage?
- Will it solve an important problem that will help the oil & gas industry?
- How difficult was it from a technical or industry change perspective?
If you would like to join us as an Awards judge and have a neutral view within the market, please contact us at Natalie.Chew@clarionevents.com.