4:40 pm - 5:40 pm
Closing Keynote Roundtable: The Road Ahead for Refining & Petrochemicals: How will business models adapt and change to accommodate sustainability goals, and what will the refinery of the future look like?
- Examining the feasibility of current and future industry solutions
- Successfully integrating sustainability into long-term business strategies: How organisations can balance sustainability with ROI
- Alternative fuels as an essential part of the low-carbon future
- Can oil and gas companies play a part in solving climate change in their own way?
- The untapped potential of IIoT in oil & gas
- Leveraging digital transformation for maximised asset management
(Moderator) Prof. Seeram Ramakrishna FREng, Everest Chair, Professor & Chair of Circular Economy Taskforce, National University of Singapore, Singapore