Post Pandemic Success For Oil And Gas Leaders with Dan McQueen, Director of Sales, Asia Pacific, Albemarle Corporation
Top tips for FCC operators to build business success and remain competitive during post COVID-19 recovery in this exclusive one-on-one webinar.
The current COVID-19 related challenges being faced by the refining industry are well documented. But when refineries need to find a way to react quickly and sustain operations in an optimised fashion, what options are there to adapt and streamline at speed? And what skills are necessary to evolve and ultimately survive?
Hear from Dan McQueen, Director of Sales, Asia Pacific at Albemarle Corporation, as he shares his top tips for FCC operators to build business success and remain competitive during post COVID-19 recovery, in this exclusive one-on-one webinar.
Fill in the form below to watch the webinar with Dan McQueen.
- Driving change across the downstream industry
- Inspiring Change: PTT Global Chemical on leadership for a digital era
- Light fuels, heavy impact. How hydroprocessing is bringing new opportunities to Asia’s refiners
- Making your data work for you. A versatile data model for individual requirements in the oil & gas industry
- Putting the catalysts to the test: the importance of catalyst testing for increased profitability