Whitepaper: How to realize a digitalized future Asset Performance Management strategy
Maximize efficiency across engineering, operations, and performance with APM 4.0. Fill in the form below to download the full Whitepaper.
About the Author:
Wilco Hekkert is an Asset Performance Management expert with over 20 years of experience in the field of AssetManagement, Engineering & Operations. He started his career as an engineer in asset-intensive industries and is seasoned in a variety of industrial sectors. He is now a Strategic Business Consultant, helping companies to connect the dots between people, processes and technology across all levels of the organization. His team is able to create a holistic, in-depth overview of a Maintenance Organization within business and operations. Wilco has coordinated numerous APM assessments on a global level for a diversity of companies, connecting company objectives with organizational factors, and translating data and processes into day-to-day practice. Within AVEVA, his team helps customers gain insights and create a clear roadmap for digital transformation.
- S-OIL to build one of the world’s largest petrochemical crackers in South Korea
- Aramco and Pertamina explore hydrogen and ammonia value chain at B20
- SABIC ships world’s first commercial accredited low-carbon blue ammonia to South Korea
- Nayara Energy appoints Rajani Kesari as Chief Financial Officer
- More Asian investment in the biofuel space