Post-Pandemic Success For Oil And Gas Leaders with Albemarle Corporation’s Dan McQueen
Top tips for FCC operators to build business success and remain competitive during post COVID-19 recovery in this exclusive one-on-one webinar.
The current COVID-19 related challenges being faced by the refining industry are well documented. But when refineries need to find a way to react quickly and sustain operations in an optimised fashion, what options are there to adapt and streamline at speed? And what skills are necessary to evolve and ultimately survive?
Hear from Dan McQueen, Director of Sales, Asia Pacific at Albemarle Corporation, as he shares his top tips for FCC operators to build business success and remain competitive during post COVID-19 recovery, in this exclusive one-on-one webinar.
Fill in the form below to watch the webinar with Dan McQueen.
- Asian Downstream Summit sees increased focus on downstream sector’s decarbonisation drive
- Aramco and ENOWA to develop first-of-its-kind e-fuel demonstration plant
- Anuj Jain steps up as IndianOil’s Director of Finance
- SLNG to develop, own and operate second LNG terminal in Singapore
- Universal Centralized Platform to Revolutionize Autonomous Predictive Asset Integrity Industry