New Technologies Driving the Next Normal with Chip Hilarides, President, OnPoint
In the next normal, innovation will shape the way we do business. New technologies and partnerships will improve safety, provide critical insights and drive greater profits.
In the next normal, innovation will shape the way we do business. New technologies and partnerships will improve safety, provide critical insights in real time, and drive greater profits.
In an exclusive interview, Chip Hilarides, President at OnPoint, a Koch Engineered Solutions Company, shares his thoughts on how oil and gas professionals can take full advantage of their data, why both operators and solutions providers need to adapt and expand their digital portfolio to keep up in an evolving market, and how digitalisation can help enable more optimised performance.
Watch the webinar by filling in the form below.
- Potential slowdown won’t hinder decarbonisation push
- Manali Petrochemicals to invest $35 million in Singapore subsidiary
- Air Liquide strengthens long-term relationship with Kumho Mitsui Chemicals
- Nayara Energy makes significant headway into petrochemicals
- PETRONAS, Eni and Euglena to explore biorefinery opportunity in Malaysia