New Technologies Driving the Next Normal with Chip Hilarides, President, OnPoint
In the next normal, innovation will shape the way we do business. New technologies and partnerships will improve safety, provide critical insights and drive greater profits.
In the next normal, innovation will shape the way we do business. New technologies and partnerships will improve safety, provide critical insights in real time, and drive greater profits.
In an exclusive interview, Chip Hilarides, President at OnPoint, a Koch Engineered Solutions Company, shares his thoughts on how oil and gas professionals can take full advantage of their data, why both operators and solutions providers need to adapt and expand their digital portfolio to keep up in an evolving market, and how digitalisation can help enable more optimised performance.
Watch the webinar by filling in the form below.
- Asian Downstream Summit sees increased focus on downstream sector’s decarbonisation drive
- Aramco and ENOWA to develop first-of-its-kind e-fuel demonstration plant
- Anuj Jain steps up as IndianOil’s Director of Finance
- SLNG to develop, own and operate second LNG terminal in Singapore
- Universal Centralized Platform to Revolutionize Autonomous Predictive Asset Integrity Industry