Innovating the Energy transition: insights on a digital, sustainable future with Shell
Exclusive perspectives on the future of petrochemicals, and how new technologies are helping Shell achieve their net zero emissions goals.
Andreas Krobjilowski, General Manager, Shell Jurong Island shares exclusive perspectives on the future of petrochemicals, how new technologies are helping Shell achieve their net zero emissions goals and why the digital transition is as critical as the energy transition.
- Asian Downstream Summit sees increased focus on downstream sector’s decarbonisation drive
- Aramco and ENOWA to develop first-of-its-kind e-fuel demonstration plant
- Anuj Jain steps up as IndianOil’s Director of Finance
- SLNG to develop, own and operate second LNG terminal in Singapore
- Universal Centralized Platform to Revolutionize Autonomous Predictive Asset Integrity Industry