Sustainability in Refining and Petrochemicals
Find out the truth about what decarbonisation will mean for the downstream sector and how to survive and thrive in a sustainable future.
Sustainability is a key priority for governments, regulators and businesses. And in an era of increased stakeholder scrutiny, it is more critical than ever for operators to understand how to align sustainable initiatives with their long term business goals.
We have spoken to researchers, economists and commercial leaders in the oil and gas industry to find out the truth about what decarbonisation will mean for the downstream sector and how to survive and thrive in a sustainable future.
You can download the infographic by filling in the form below.
- S-OIL to build one of the world’s largest petrochemical crackers in South Korea
- Aramco and Pertamina explore hydrogen and ammonia value chain at B20
- SABIC ships world’s first commercial accredited low-carbon blue ammonia to South Korea
- Nayara Energy appoints Rajani Kesari as Chief Financial Officer
- More Asian investment in the biofuel space