Sustainability in Refining and Petrochemicals
Find out the truth about what decarbonisation will mean for the downstream sector and how to survive and thrive in a sustainable future.
Sustainability is a key priority for governments, regulators and businesses. And in an era of increased stakeholder scrutiny, it is more critical than ever for operators to understand how to align sustainable initiatives with their long term business goals.
We have spoken to researchers, economists and commercial leaders in the oil and gas industry to find out the truth about what decarbonisation will mean for the downstream sector and how to survive and thrive in a sustainable future.
You can download the infographic by filling in the form below.
- Aramco and Eastern Shenghong sign cooperation framework agreement
- Aramco enters global LNG business with stake in MidOcean Energy
- NGEL and Nayara Energy collaborate in production of Green Hydrogen
- PETRONAS, MOL and MISC to jointly develop LCO2 carriers for CCS projects
- Singapore hosts world’s first bulk liquified hydrogen carrier