Sustainability and Success. Building A Game Plan for The Future
Gain exclusive insights on why sustainable means profitable, how to navigate increasing regulatory demands and a game plan to incorporate sustainability into your business strategy.
Sustainability is critical for oil and gas operators. Decarbonisation and the energy transition are more than just buzzwords, they are the future, and in a fast-evolving climate, the message is clear: get sustainable, or get left behind.
Mok Thye Yee, Manager (FEED Downstream), PETRONAS shares his exclusive insights on why sustainable means profitable, how to navigate increasing regulatory demands, and why every operator needs a game plan to incorporate sustainability into their business strategy.
Watch the recording of the webinar with Mok Thye Yee by filling in the form below.
- Potential slowdown won’t hinder decarbonisation push
- Manali Petrochemicals to invest $35 million in Singapore subsidiary
- Air Liquide strengthens long-term relationship with Kumho Mitsui Chemicals
- Nayara Energy makes significant headway into petrochemicals
- PETRONAS, Eni and Euglena to explore biorefinery opportunity in Malaysia