Sustainability and Success. Building A Game Plan for The Future
Gain exclusive insights on why sustainable means profitable, how to navigate increasing regulatory demands and a game plan to incorporate sustainability into your business strategy.
Sustainability is critical for oil and gas operators. Decarbonisation and the energy transition are more than just buzzwords, they are the future, and in a fast-evolving climate, the message is clear: get sustainable, or get left behind.
Mok Thye Yee, Manager (FEED Downstream), PETRONAS shares his exclusive insights on why sustainable means profitable, how to navigate increasing regulatory demands, and why every operator needs a game plan to incorporate sustainability into their business strategy.
Watch the recording of the webinar with Mok Thye Yee by filling in the form below.
- Asian Downstream Summit sees increased focus on downstream sector’s decarbonisation drive
- Aramco and ENOWA to develop first-of-its-kind e-fuel demonstration plant
- Anuj Jain steps up as IndianOil’s Director of Finance
- SLNG to develop, own and operate second LNG terminal in Singapore
- Universal Centralized Platform to Revolutionize Autonomous Predictive Asset Integrity Industry