Download HSE eBook: Virtual Refinery to Virtual Safety – How Can HSE Leaders Adapt?
In this eBook, gain insights from HSE leaders and explore the future of Health and Safety in the oil and gas downstream industry.
As operators across all stages of the oil and gas supply chain face new challenges in an unfamiliar climate, HSE professionals are still fighting an old battle: the stigma of the red-flag bearer, the no-man, and a hindrance to business progress.
But as the industry continues to expand and evolve in all areas of the world, the need for effective safety professionals and practices has never been greater. How can today’s HSE leaders adapt?
In this eBook, we interview HSE leaders from Pertamina Hulu, Technip Energies, PETRONAS and PT. Chandra Asri Petrochemicals who share their exclusive perspectives on how to make health and safety a business enabler, why digitalisation is empowering the workforce, and transforming HSE operations, and the future of Health and Safety in the oil and gas downstream industry.
We hope you enjoy reading, and stay tuned for more cutting edge market insights from the Asian Downstream Summit and ARTC Digital Series!
- Potential slowdown won’t hinder decarbonisation push
- Manali Petrochemicals to invest $35 million in Singapore subsidiary
- Air Liquide strengthens long-term relationship with Kumho Mitsui Chemicals
- Nayara Energy makes significant headway into petrochemicals
- PETRONAS, Eni and Euglena to explore biorefinery opportunity in Malaysia