Whitepaper: Accelerating Digital Transformation in the New Normal
In partnership with:
The COVID-19 crisis has fast-tracked business transformation on many levels, across industries and across regions. More than just a health crisis, the pandemic has affected societies and economies at their core, including employment, production, consumption and ways of working.
To stay competitive in this new business and economic environment requires new strategies and practices, and some companies have adopted digital solutions aimed at optimising process and accelerating the digitisation of customers and supply-chain interactions.
Fill in the form below to download the white paper.
- Singapore hosts world’s first bulk liquified hydrogen carrier
- Pertamina pledges commitment to high-quality, environmentally-friendly refinery products
- Eni and LG Chem team up for biorefinery in South Korea
- 5 Minutes with: Chiu Gha Uai, Aspen Aerogels
- ENEOS and PFN begin continuous operation of AI-based autonomous petrochemical plant system