Whitepaper: Accelerating Digital Transformation in the New Normal
In partnership with:
The COVID-19 crisis has fast-tracked business transformation on many levels, across industries and across regions. More than just a health crisis, the pandemic has affected societies and economies at their core, including employment, production, consumption and ways of working.
To stay competitive in this new business and economic environment requires new strategies and practices, and some companies have adopted digital solutions aimed at optimising process and accelerating the digitisation of customers and supply-chain interactions.
Fill in the form below to download the white paper.
- Potential slowdown won’t hinder decarbonisation push
- Manali Petrochemicals to invest $35 million in Singapore subsidiary
- Air Liquide strengthens long-term relationship with Kumho Mitsui Chemicals
- Nayara Energy makes significant headway into petrochemicals
- PETRONAS, Eni and Euglena to explore biorefinery opportunity in Malaysia