SCG optimizes chemical plant operations with Microsoft autonomous systems
Reducing waste and optimising production are business imperatives for today’s chemical leaders. SCG, one of the largest integrated petrochemical companies in Thailand, optimised their chemical plant operations with Microsoft autonomous systems, and brought their success into the automated era.
- S-OIL to build one of the world’s largest petrochemical crackers in South Korea
- Aramco and Pertamina explore hydrogen and ammonia value chain at B20
- SABIC ships world’s first commercial accredited low-carbon blue ammonia to South Korea
- Nayara Energy appoints Rajani Kesari as Chief Financial Officer
- More Asian investment in the biofuel space