SCG optimizes chemical plant operations with Microsoft autonomous systems
Reducing waste and optimising production are business imperatives for today’s chemical leaders. SCG, one of the largest integrated petrochemical companies in Thailand, optimised their chemical plant operations with Microsoft autonomous systems, and brought their success into the automated era.
- Indonesia to cease petrochemical imports from 2027, says Minister
- Wolters Kluwer Enablon Dynamic Risk Visualization: A new vision for connecting Process Safety and Operations
- “The time for technology is now”, says Wolters Kluwer Enablon
- South Korean President and Aramco CEO attend S-OIL’s $7bn Shaheen groundbreaking
- Commentary: We’re advancing, but more must be done for our female engineers