Digitalising the downstream supply chain
Digitalisation is revolutionising your supply chain. But how can you separate the truth from the hype?
Digitalisation is revolutionising your supply chain. These days operators in the downstream oil and gas industry are faced with new technologies, real time analytics, blockchain and more, all promising to streamline your business operations and keep you competitive in an increasingly saturated and challenging market. But how can you separate the truth from the hype?
With global operations and transactions on the rise, it is more critical than ever for operators to upgrade their infrastructure in order to keep up with growing global demand for refined products like petrochemicals. And as the bedrock of the downstream sector, supply chain operations are a key target area of change to reduce costs and optimise efficiency across the oil and gas chain.
Download and read our latest insights on the supply and demand for change.
- Asian Downstream Summit sees increased focus on downstream sector’s decarbonisation drive
- Aramco and ENOWA to develop first-of-its-kind e-fuel demonstration plant
- Anuj Jain steps up as IndianOil’s Director of Finance
- SLNG to develop, own and operate second LNG terminal in Singapore
- Universal Centralized Platform to Revolutionize Autonomous Predictive Asset Integrity Industry