Data for All: Bridging the IT-OT Divide for the Future of Industrial Data Management | 25 January 2024
In today's complex and ever-changing technological landscape, integration between Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) is not just a buzzword; it's a necessity. AspenTech Inmation is solely dedicated to eliminating the gap between IT and OT, providing our customers the solutions they need to successfully accelerate data-driven value creation in asset-intensive industries.
In this free webinar, you will learn how AspenTech Inmation addresses customer challenges such as de-bottlenecking data flows between OT data systems and the enterprise cloud, ingesting, processing, augmenting diverse data and more.
Learn about AspenTech Inmation capabilities including:
- Flexible Site-level data foundation: Collect, merge, store, and retrieve time-series and batch data
- Trusted Visualization and Analysis: Visualize, analyze, monitor, and access plant operations data in real-time
- Enterprise Industrial Data Hub: Aggregate and contextualize data from a wide range of sources
- Rapidly Scale digitalization initiatives: Increase data availability for end use applications with vendor and version agnostic integration
- Built- In Security and Data Governance: Centralized data governance and access control
Josh Goodman, Product Management, AspenTech DataWorks
Jennifer Garner, Product Marketing, AspenTech DataWorks