REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
26-27 OCTOBER 2021
World Refining Association Asia is delighted to announce that Registration is now LIVE for the Asian Refining Technology Conference (ARTC) taking place virtually as a part of Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW), focusing on the theme “Preparing the plants of tomorrow for a sustainable & low carbon future”. ARTC will be co-located with Asian Downstream Summit 2021 and attendees will have access to both conferences.
Important dates to save in your calendar:
26th October – Virtual Conference – Day 1
27th October – Virtual Conference – Day 2
28th October – Singapore In-Person Closed Door Dialogue
17th November – Post Conference Webinar by Crystaphase
This year’s event will provide an opportunity to reconnect with industry peers for new business opportunities in the midst of yet another challenging year.
As part of our 2021 agenda, we will examine how operators can leverage off technologies to modernise and optimise their existing infrastructure, and thrive in a transitioning and evolving energy market. We will also examine the evolution of downstream supply chain, and how the trend towards new “cleaner” energy sources will impact the traditional oil and gas industry.
With Your Online Delegate Pass, You'll Be Able To:
- Attend 2 full days of online conference sessions for both ARTC & Asian Downstream Summit (ADS) sessions
- View over 50+ high level sessions including presentations, panels, case studies, webinars and On-Demand content
- Be inspired by first hand case studies from industry leaders
- Ask industry influencers the questions you’ve always wanted to know
- See who else is attending and set up 1-1 video meetings with industry peers
- Network with over 2,000+ industry colleagues starting 18th October all the way until 31st December 2021
- Get access to on-demand sessions all the way until 31st December 2021
- Meet with over 30+ Exhibitors at the virtual stands
- Learn about the latest technologies and solutions for your specific business needs
- Join the debate on key themes shaping the future of the sector
- Get exclusive insights from one-on-one interviews with experts
- Get complimentary access to ARTC pre-conference & post-conference activities (For plant operators & refiners only)
- Pre-conference Seminar on “Innovative Clean Fuels and Petrochemical Technologies” on 21 October 2021, 12 PM (SGT).
- Pre-conference Workshop on “Leading-Edge Technologies and Solutions for Decarbonisation of Refinery & Petrochemical Plants” on 21 October 2021, 4 PM (SGT).
- Post-conference Webinar on “The Carbon Negatives" on 3 November 2021, 11 AM (SGT).
- Post-conference Webinar on “How a breakthrough redispersion technology could change the way refiners operate" on 17 November 2021, 11 AM (SGT) Register here.