Simply submit all your completed entries to Tanushree Mulraj with a subject '2021 ARTC Awards Nomination' at Tanushree.Mulraj@clarionevents.com.
Please take note of the key points before submitting:
- You may enter multiple categories but each category entry should be submitted separately.
- Follow the Award poster guidelines mentioned below
- Clearly submit the name of the nominated project or technology
- Case studies with clear results will stand out
- Clearly describe what is innovative about the project or technology
AWARD POSTER GUIDELINES
For the poster, the format in an A1 (portait) and should include the following: Background, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Conclusion
Please see an example from last year's award winner on the right for your reference.
We invite a panel of judges to take part in our selection process each year. The process remains 100% independent, impartial and with no payment by any organisation or individual. The decisions made by our global and regional judging panel is final.
Judging Factors include:
- How innovative is the project or technology?
- How valuable is the outcome to the oil & gas industry?
- Is it technology proven yet or still being tested or in planning stage?
- Will it solve an important problem that will help the oil & gas industry?
- How difficult was it from a technical or industry change perspective?